Wednesday, December 30, 2009

iPICKS, Week 59

I'm still out of town, and still running behind when it comes to my poor neglected blog. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I survived the blizzard that hit the Omaha area, enjoyed my time with my mom and family, but looking forward to heading home to Phoenix tomorrow. I'm missin' my husband and kids like crazy! Week 59 iPICKS should have been posted Sunday evening 12/27. Better late than never!

Welcome to iPICKS where I post a selection of my favorite Stampin' Up! cards and projects by other talented stamping artists. There's no formal rules or guidelines ... just inspiring projects that catch my eye, clever ideas, and exceptional designs. These are projects that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too! Please click on each link to go directly to the artist's blog for more information about the artist and their project.


iPICKS for Week 59 ...

6 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

WOW, Nancy, these are truly wonderful. Thanks for your hard work in finding such inspiring creations this week. Happy new Year to you!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous iPICKS, once again! Thank you for sharing. So glad to hear you are able to head back to your family. Prayers for safe travels and also continued prayers for your mom.
jmgeisler

Lynn Put said...

Nancy I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with your mom and family!
Fantastic iPicks as always!
Happy New Year!

Jan M said...

Awesome picks as usual. Thanks for your awesome work. We were in Omaha for Christmas also...thought about you while I was there. It was quite the blizzard..we were safe at our son's. Have a good trip back home. Jan

kellygrl27 said...

Better late than never! I love your iPICKS any time they show up in my email! Thanks for still doing it while you are away! Have a safe trip home. Kelly

Carrie said...

Wow! I am so honored! Thanks so much for picking my card.