Saturday, November 28, 2009

SOME RAKS, PHOENIX REGIONALS ...

It wasn't until last night that I realized an error in my last post about the Stampin' Up! Holiday Extravaganza Sale. The far right column that should show the bargain sale price doesn't show up! I don't know how to fix it so PLEASE go to my Stampin' Up! demonstrator website, click on "SHOP NOW", then "ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA" to see the real deals! Sale ends Nov. 30, so hurry!

Is anyone attending Regional Convention here in Phoenix, January 9? I am !!!! Please leave a comment if you're attending!

Here is a beautiful collection of RAKs I've received offering support through my mom's brain cancer diagnosis, and some "just for fun" cards too. Many of you have been praying for my mom, and leaving words of encouragement and support here on my blog ... THANK YOU !!!! Mom will be having surgery on Dec. 10 to remove the brain tumor. I'll be going to Omaha to be with her that week.

by Karen Laub ...
by Karen Motz ...
by Pam Speidel ...
by Silke Ledlow ...
by Wendy Bond ...
by Sandy Braddock ...

9 comments:

KellyL said...

Hi Nancy! Thrilled to hear you'll be in Phoenix at Regionals - so will I! My very first one!!! Continued prayers for your mother and all of your family, Kelly L.

Carmen said...

Hi Nancy!! I'm glad to hear to will be attending regionals!! I will be too! I will continue to keep your mom in our prayers.

Wendie aka Tankergypsie said...

Hi Nancy - my dowline and I are coming over from southwest New Mexico. Hope we get to meet. I so enjoy your blog. Happy holidays to you.

Mary Fish said...

Hi Nancy: I'll be at leadership which precede Regionals. Still debating on whether I'll stay for regionals. I hope to meet you somehow! Hugs, Mary

Anonymous said...

I will be at Regionals in Phoenix as I live in Mesa (won't be at leadership) I would love to meet you as I am new to the area (moved last year from GA) as well as a new SU demo (May). Love your posts....Mary L mklecuyer@hotmail.com

Kadie Labadie said...

Hi Nancy! I plan on attending Regionals in Phoenix this year. Just moved to the Tucson area in September and went to my first Regional when I lived in Wisconsin - what a FUN DAY that was. Hope we can connect in Phoenix. Kadielabadie@live.com

Pat's little corner of the world said...

Hi Nancy: I'm going to the Phoenix Regionals for the first time: SI live in Tucson: I go to your blog every day...I hope to meet you in Phoenix...Prayers for your mom.
http://patslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com

Cindy Major said...

Hi, Nancy

I'll be attending the Phoenix Regionals as well :) I was already going to be in town for Leadership, so I thought, Might as well stay the extra day!

Hopefully, I can stop by and say hi!
Cindy :)

Jen Sannes said...

Hi Nancy,
I'll be in Phoenix, along with my upline. We are also attending Leadership. Hope to see you there! :)

Jen