Thursday, February 19, 2009

SHARE UPDATE

Sorry ... no original artwork this week. I've been spending my evenings cutting designer paper, sorting embellishments, and preparing packages of shares for shipping. One package of designer paper has been backordered and is due to arrive tomorrow. Soooo ... all shares will be out the door no later than Monday, 2/23.

I have tried to create a couple of times this week with no luck. So frustrating! My poor fellow weSTAMPers are expecting a swap card early next week. yikes! Let's hope that this weekend brings on a change in the mojo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put stamp to paper.... that's the whole secret when you're blocked. I didn't stamp for a couple weeks due to family stuff, events, etc. Once I sat down I created yucky stuff for the first hour or so and then my mojo returned! Just got to make the time and take that first step. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better Nancy!!

Anonymous said...

I only had one paper share (4 people) so I can only imagine how busy you are!!!! Take care - we'll still be here waiting ;)

Karen Giron said...

I hope you find your mojo this weekend - I sure do love looking at all your fantastic cards. I've missed you this week!

Libby Hickson said...

Nancy I got my goodies today - I am SO THRILLED with them!!! All of that wonderful paper!!!! I'm so thankful to you for letting me get in on this share - it's made me very happy tonight. :-)