Thursday, February 26, 2009

RAKs from KELLY LUNCEFORD

I have been a HUGE fan of Kelly Lunceford's creations FOR-EVER! I recently had the opportunity to help her out a little with a technical blog issue, and look at the incredible "thank you" I received from her in my mailbox!!!! OMG! I can't believe that I am now the proud owner of Kelly Lunceford ORIGINALS, along with some awesome Martha Stewart products! You can see the original post for the Matchbook Box Bird Box on Kelly's blog, Flutter by Atomicbutterfly HERE, and the tutorial HERE. These items are even more beautiful in real life ... I smile every time I look at them!

14 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh how super sweet Nancy! I fell in love with that box tutorial of Kelly's and had to make one too!
Lucky girl! Have fun with those embellies too!

Karen said...

Holy Cow Nancy - what an absolutely BEAUTIFUL thank you gift!! Your sooo lucky!!

Karen
xo

Kelly Lunceford said...

*blushing* you are so sweet, Nancy! I am just so thrilled that you could help me! big cyber hugs! I am glad you like the goodies!

Brooke S said...

Ahhh! How sweet is that.. I love Kelly's work.. She is one of my favorites 2... Lucky Girl.

Hugs
Brooke

Lynn said...

Those are exquisite! Lucky you!!!

Norine said...

you lucky girl what a great gift her box set is beautiful have fun with your new toys
Hugs
Norine

Lynn Put said...

Wowza these are gorgeous projects, luck you! That was very sweet of Kelly to send you a token of appreciation!

Stephanie Hargis said...

You are one lucky girl Nancy! :D I just LOVE Kelly's blog! She is extremely creative!

Vicki Burdick said...

What an awesome gift, Kelly is sooo talented, I Loved that box when I seen it on her blog. Very lucky girl you are!!!

Mary said...

Wow! They are gorgeous!

Jackie Pedro said...

Woot Woot!! Lucky duck!! Kelly is amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

You lucky duck! :D Kelly's work is always outstanding, and this is indeed a very lovely gift she sent you! Enjoy!

Cindy

Stamp and Smile said...

So lucky Nancy to receive such "ELEGANT" gifts from Kelly! I seen this tutorial and Kelly is so very talented... :) Enjoy!!

I was smiling to when looking at her goodies! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.