Tuesday, February 3, 2009

EMBELLISHMENT AND DESIGNER PAPER SHARES UPDATE

THANK YOU for the overwhelming response to the Embellishment Shares and Designer Paper Shares! The Stampin' Up! order for three Designer Paper Shares and four Embellishments shares was placed over the weekend. If you've paid me through Paypal, you're in one of those groups. Now it's just a matter of time for the product to get to me ... waiting, waiting, waiting! I'm headed back to my day job tomorrow so I'm praying that the order arrives before the weekend. Wouldn't it be nice if I could get all the paper cut, and all the embellishments sorted, and everything prepared to be mailed over the weekend?

Interest for more shares keeps coming in! I will continue to coordinate Embellishment Shares and Designer Paper Shares as long as there is an interest, and as long as we can get groups of eight. If you e-mail me regarding the shares, please remember that I'll be at my day job during the day where I have no computer access (*gasp*). I will return e-mails and send Paypal invoices in the evenings. My e-mail ... nrileycm@cox.net.

See all the details for the shares here ... EMBELLISHMENT, DESIGNER PAPER, and DETAILS.

No comments: