Sunday, December 28, 2008

iPICKS, WEEK SEVEN

Time for iPICKS where I post a selection of my favorite cards and projects found during my blurfing (blog surfing) and SCS stalking for the week. There's no formal rules or guidelines ... just inspiring projects that catch my eye, clever ideas, and exceptional designs. These are projects that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too! Here's my iPICKS for Week Seven ...

Jen Tapler's Cheers! to 2009, (JenTapler Designs).

Silke Ledlow's Valentine's Day project, (My Life).

Kelly Lunceford's You're A Blast Card, (Flutter by Atomicbutterfly).

Susan's Mini Muffin Tin Advent Calendar (susiestampalot).

Kristin's Love You Much Card (Sunshine, Smiles & Stamps = Lovin' Life).

Jenn D's
Love Filled Anniversary Card and Dreaming of Spring Card (Stamp Your Heart Out).


Barbara Welch's Christmas Giftables (Creative Stampin' Spot).

Jenn's Snow Globe Cupcakes (Hostess with the Mostess).

Lorri Heiling's
Starbucks Themed Christmas Tree (Confessions of a Stamping Addict).

Andrea Walford's 6" x 6" Tag Pouch.

Valerie Stangle's Ribbon Jar for Marissa
({stampin' gal val}).

Framed A Tree For All Seasons (dhutchinson on SCS).

10 comments:

Gail S. said...

I loved your i picks today! Really enjoyed viewing each one...thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Nancy - thank you so much for liking my treat box and card!!! You are too sweet!!! You are on my top of the list for inspiration too :)!!!

Hugs ~S~

Debbie Pamment said...

More terrific iPicks - Thanx Nancy - I love these as it gets me checking out new blogs as well as grea ideas!
Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

WOW Nancy - what a treat!! I can't tell you how flattering it is to come check out your picks and see my name there!!! Thank you!! And thank you for just taking the time to do the iPicks!! We have very similar taste and I know when I need a little inspiration I can rely on your picks for a "MoJo filler-upper"! Have a great week!!

MacKenzie said...

Oh my gosh - that Starbucks tree is FAB! Great picks this week :-)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful surprise to wake up to. We were off to a rocky start but this makes today much better.

Kelly Lunceford said...

You are so sweet to link my card! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

WOW WHAT A GREAT LIST, I LOVED CHECKING THEM ALL OUT!

Anonymous said...

Nancy,

Great picks!! Love looking at your favorites!! Such a talented group of ladies!!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Awesome picks Nancy! I always enjoy checking out your list every week!!!