Sunday, December 28, 2008

A HAPPY HEART VALENTINE

THANK YOU for all your well wishes regarding my last post! I'm feeling real good, and am now focused back on getting my foot to cooperate so I can go back to work on Jan. 5. I normally don't have medical issues like this. In fact, I really don't have a regular physician because I rarely need to see one! 2008 has made up for lost time, I guess!

I have been so ready to be done with Christmas cards and start in on Valentine's. Last night, I had my chance! I started with Jen del Muro's Sketch For You To Try 12/27. I used the stamp set, A Happy Heart from the Holiday Mini Catalog, along with the new Candy Lane DP from the Love You Much Promotion.

RECIPE
Stamps: A Happy Heart (Holiday Mini Catalog)
Paper: Candy Lane DP, Close To Cocoa and Very Vanilla CS
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Embellishments: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Pink Pirouette Flower Fusion, Dew Drop (non-SU)
Tools: Word Window Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Paper Piercing Tool
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals

Note: Overall card front size is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4".

10 comments:

Unknown said...

love this card!

Rach said...

a beautiful and stunning card. hugs Rachxx

Jessie/knightrone said...

Stunning!!

Dawn Easton said...

ohhhhhhhh I like this one too!! Glad you are feeling better my friend!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card - Nancy!!! So glad to see you get to stamp!!!! Love your take on the Sketch - totally awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, what I posted on your last Valentines card, well this one is a close second!! Wow, I might have to case this one for my gals! Thanks love! And not more hospital visits for you...they are going to know you on a first name basis!

Jackie Pedro said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! This card ROCKS!! I absolutely love the striped DP!

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is so cute! I love how you used the pattern paper to guide your design! Great job!

Sheila said...

I adore this card. It's just so perfect.
I hope you don't mind but I used it as inspiration for a card I made and posted on my blog. I have put a link to your card along with it.

SewSuzySew said...

Beautiful Card! I just love the Colours, Background Stripe & Heart......They just sit so well together!
Suze x