Sunday, August 17, 2008

FLOWER POWER SIMPLY SENT

This card uses SCS Sketch Challenge #189. I used designer paper and textured cardstock from Flower Power Simply Sent Card Elements Kit (pg. 176 2008 Fall-Winter). Wish I could purchase this gorgeous designer paper by the ream! Notice how I used the new Scallop Border Punch along the right hand side of the card, and used my Paper Piercer for pinholes in the center of each scallop.RECIPE
Stamps: Hugs & Wishes
Paper:
all dp & cs (Perfect Plum and Rose Red) from Flower Power Simply Sent Card Elements Kit (pg. 176, '08 Fall-Winter)

Ink:
Basic Black

Embellishments:
Flower Fusion, Rose Red Brad, Old Olive Poly-Twill Ribbon

Tools: Scallop Border Punch, Paper Piercer
Supplies: Mini Glue Dot

4 comments:

GAZ said...

Your cards are so awesome!! I love these colors and the idea that scraps might work for this layout too. Thanks so much for all you share!

Anonymous said...

Super cool b-day card Nancy. I love the mix of the colorful dp. Great layout and awesome scalloped border.

Kriss Huels said...

How quick and fun! People are just going to love this little kit!

Diane Gilbert said...

Nancy isn't this simply sent kit awesome? I love the cards you created with it! Hope everything is going well!