Monday, June 30, 2008

JUNE STAMP CLASS PROJECTS

Tonight was monthly stamp class at my home. Here are the projects my guests made. Most are cased from other stampers, and noted in each recipe under the photos.
RECIPE
Stamps: Celebrate Everything
Paper: Real Red Prints DP, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Real Red, and Whisper White CS
Ink: Blue Bayou and Real Red Classic Ink Pads
Embellishments: Real Red and Silver Brad
Tools: Spiral Punch, Round Tab Punch, Stapler (non-SU), Star and Large Star Punches, Crimper, Punches Plus Classy Brass Template
Supplies: Stampin’ Dimensionals/Mini Glue Dots
Designed by: skdeleeuw on SCS ... see her original card HERE.


POST-IT NOTE HOLDER (outside)...
inside ...
RECIPE
Stamps: Office Accoutrement

Paper: Cutie Pie DP, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, and Whisper White CS
Ink: Basic Black and Purely Pomegranate Classic
Embellishments: Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Pewter Build-A-Brad
Tools: ½” Circle Punch, Round Tab Punch, Scissors

Supplies: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dot, Sticky Strip, Post-It Notes, Gel Mini Pens from Staples
Tutorial by: Dawn Griffith, Dawn’s Stamping Thoughts. Click HERE to view Dawn's tutorial, dimensions, etc.

I've already posted the Soft Sky version of this Sympathy card here on my blog HERE. Tonight, my guests could choose to create this card in the Soft Sky or So Saffron color scheme.

RECIPE
Stamps: Close As A Memory

Paper: Soft Sky or So Saffron Prints DP, Soft Sky/So Saffron and Whisper White CS
Ink: Soft Sky/So Saffron and Basic Gray Classic Ink Pads
Embellishments: Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Dew Drops (non-SU)
Supplies: Mini Glue Dots

I had to jump on the popsicle card bandwagon! This card has been done in many different versions, but I cased mine from Lorri Heiling, Confessions of Stamping Addict HERE.



RECIPE
Stamps:
Tart & Tangy, It’s Your Birthday
Paper: Only Orange, Summer Sun, and Whisper White CS
Ink: Only Orange Classic Ink Pad, Summer Sun Marker for ribbon
Embellishments: Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (with one white stripe colored with the Summer Sun Marker)
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 ¼” and 1 3/8” Circle Punches, Corner Rounder, Horizontal Slot Punch
Supplies: Stampin’ Dimensionals


RECIPE
Stamps: Embrace Life

Paper: Basic Black, Going Gray, Pretty In Pink and Whisper White CS
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, Going Gray and Pretty In Pink Classic
Embellishments: Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon
Tools: 1 3/8” Circle Punch, Aqua Painter

Supplies: Stampin’ Dimensionals
Designed by: beccabatgirl on SCS, Becky Carafa. Becky's original card HERE. Becky's blog: The Lakeshore Stamper.

19 comments:

Lorri said...

BEAUTIFUL CARDS NANCY!! You don't know how many times I have been sitting here at my computer hitting REFRESH! LOL Sure glad you posted tonight, I would have been tired tomorrow! Anywhooo...back to these awesome cards! LOVE the variety here, my favorite one is the sympathy one. Love the post it note giftable... YOU did an awesome job on ALL of these! TFS!

fran said...

Love them all! The post it note is so cute - I'm going to have to figure that one out! All of these are wonderful!

StampMom said...

Such a variety of looks and styles, so pretty and fresh. I especially love your sympathy cards -- need to get some of that grey ribbon, it really makes the card.

Dottie K. said...

Wow you were busy and these are just darling. :)

Tracey said...

Wow! I love that bottom card. The colors and coloring are great! ~:-)

Dawn Easton said...

GREAT cards Nancy!! They are all fantastic as always!! LOVE the first one for the colours and that spiral punch...WHY don't I use mine? lol....thanks for inspiring me my friend!!

Anonymous said...

OH Nancy darling your Post it note holder is FAB!!! Love everything about it .. I wish I had this set. I then could case yours .. I love the tab on the top how stinkin cute is that!! and Love the build a brad .. OH I wish the retired accessory list would post so I can start my swaps for SU! convention .. since this "Post it note & pen holder " will be a few of mine for a special swap I am in with SCS Hey by the way are you going ?
Thanks for the plug sweetie
xoxox
Dawn Griffith

Kay Kalthoff said...

Your stamp class is awesome!! Wish I could have sat in on it!! Beautiful job, Nancy, thanks for sharing.

Allison Rankin said...

You are a machine! And not a stinker among them (me so jealous!). You rock Nancy!

Lynn said...

What an awsome assortment! Bet everyone had a blast at your class! I love the post it note holder and that popsicle card is the cutest thing!

pescbrico said...

Wow your clients are well served! :) I would become one for sure if I was leaving close to you! Even if I'm a demo myself! :) Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Awesome projects - Nancy - I love them all!!!

Emily said...

Wow Nancy! These projects are all awesome, and such a great variety. I bet your customers love you! TFS!

Jackie Pedro said...

Love all your projects, Nancy!! You are such an inspiration to me!! Have a great 4th of July!!

Libby Hickson said...

Wow these are all so wonderful! I wish I could come to your class. :-) You know, my in-laws live in Casa Grande and we visit via Phoenix - next time we make it out there I may just have to come say hi. :-) I especially loved your star card, that's one of my favorite color combos!

Becky Carafa said...

Aww, thanks for the compliment of case-ing me (and Danielle, teehee). I'm honored! I love all these cards, but especially the star one. We did the popsicle card at my last class too, lol! Very cute!

Kriss Huels said...

Nancy, what fortunate customers you have to be able to come to such an awesome class! Love it all.

Nikki Bond said...

Simply Gorgeous! I love every one! TFS {SMILES}

Stamp With Linz said...

I love this card, I attempted a CASE on my blog...thanks as always, Nancy!