Monday, May 12, 2008

iCANDY WINNER!

Let me tell ya' what a blast I had reading all your iCANDY comments, and learning more about my readers! I can't WAIT to address some of your questions this week! THANKS to everyone who participated, and an even bigger THANK YOU to those of you who went so far as to link my iCANDY for a second chance at winning!

OK ... 254 comments later, 42 printed pages of comments, and an overloaded inbox, Random.org selected comment #50 ... and the winner is ....
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
emily said ...Congratulations on the hits Nancy! I've been stamping about 2 years (I think), and I've been a demo a little over a year. And I've definitely have been to your blog before =). It's one of my favorites!
May 8, 2008 3:29 PM


Congratulations, Emily !!!!

Please visit Emily's blog, Stamping Expressions.

3 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Congrats to the winner! That is some wicked blog candy!

Emily said...

Woohoo! Thanks so much Nancy! I can't wait to get it =).

Alex said...

Whoohoo Emily - congrats to you, lucky gal, that is some FAB blog candy!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex