Friday, May 16, 2008

DEMONSTRATOR STARTER KIT 20% OFF + FREE HPH !

Last week, I offered iCANDY and asked you to answer a few questions in your entry. One of the questions was, "Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?". I just couldn't let comments like these just pass by me ....

* I'm not a Demonstrator but I know enough to be one.
* I love all the Stampin' Up! products but I'm not a demo.
* I hope to become a SU Demo one day.
* I would love to be a "real stamper" someday.
* I am not a demo but have been thinking about it.
* I am not a demonstrator but I have toyed with the idea.
* I am not a demo, but admire all the gals that are demos!
* I would have saved alot of money if I were a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
* I'm not a SU Demo, but I've come close several times.
* I am not a Demonstrator, but am considering it for the future.
* I am not a Demonstrator, but have thought about it just to support my addiction to stamping.
* I'm not a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator although people keep telling me I should become one so I could take advantage of the perks!
* I would like to be a Demonstrator one day.

...without saying, "What are you waiting for?".

NOW is the time to expand your toolbox! For the entire month of May, join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator and get 20% off the Starter Kit, PLUS a free tin of Hodgepodge Hardware (p. 188) from the Spring-Summer Collection 2008 (a $27.95 value!).

The Starter Kit
(p. 209) comes complete with all the tools you'll need to start a successful business--$359 worth of stamping and business supplies for only $159! Construct your kit by selecting the nuts and bolts of your stamping supplies, and take your toolbox to the next level!

Contact me today ... nrileycm@cox.net ... to get 20% off the Starter Kit and FREE Hodgepodge Hardware!

1 comment:

nancy said...

If I wasn't already a demo...I'd be signing up with you right this minute : ) ! It's such a good deal, almost too good to believe, but it's for real!!