Monday, November 12, 2007

A VIDEO TO MAKE YOU SMILE !!!!

Hello my dear stampin' and blogging friends! My apologies for lack of posts. I've been super busy cutting paper for my upcoming classes, household chores, etc. I have tried to do some "fun stamping" a couple of times and seem to have lost my stampin' mojo ... has anyone seen it?! LOL! I'm sure it's temporary, and it'll be back once I get my classes out of the way. Thanks for checking in ... if my mojo doesn't return before the weekend, I WILL have my class projects posted then (I like to keep my class projects a surprise for my local customers). I also plan to show you how I set up and organize my classes.

This video will guarantee a smile on your face ... enjoy! CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO.

Have a GREAT stampin' week!
Nancy

10 comments:

Lorri said...

Oh I LOVE this post, Nancy! This video clip has a SPECIAL significance to our family!
PRECIOUS and from the mouths of babes....

Rose Ann said...

Oh my goodness...what a doll! Thanks for sharing that special video!

I hope your upcoming classes are very successful, and can hardly wait to see more of your awesome designs!

Martha Cavazos Fipps said...

That is so sweet! I can't wait for Micaela to start talking in sentences like that. Thank you for sharing that link, I will pass it along.

Anonymous said...

I often loose my creative stampin mojo and that is why I depend on your blog to assist me in stamping. I have faith that yours will return. You just have a lot going on right now.
Thanks for the link on the 23rd Psalm. That put a huge smile on my face.

Dawn Easton said...

Wasn't she the cutest little thing?! Thanks for sharing the video Nancy!

Girl, I thought only I lost my mojo...lol! I'm sure once you finish all your prep and have your class you'll be more relaxed and you'll be pumping out fab creations! I can't wait to see what you came up with!!!

nancy said...

You're right...that little princess surely, surely, surely made me smile!! Oh, no worries about the stamping mojo, mine leaves every time I'm doing workshop prep...every time!! Talent & creativity like yours never goes away, it'll be back better than ever once that prep is done = ) !! hugs to you. thanks for sharing the awesome video!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that?! ;) Good luck with your class! I'll be cleaning again this weekend for mine.

corinnesomerville said...

Oh My Gosh...that video is ADORABLE !!! It made me both smile, laugh and cry !! What an absolutely sweet little girl...thanks for sharing this video..it made my day :)

Love you muchly my friend
corinne

Monica-FC said...

that video was the cutest thing. :) I just loved it so much to hear her say that. Now how many can Paxm 23 like with little help from dad?? she is so precious and just right to be learning about our creator.

Ticia said...

Seriously I think that made my day !