Friday, November 30, 2007

MORE weSTAMP DEMO MEETING ITEMS

Over the past couple of days, I've been sharing details with you from our weSTAMP SU Demonstrator Meeting. Another aspect to our meetings is a Show & Tell table where members can bring things they've made to share with the rest of the group. The samples brought to the meeting were too numerous to post, but wanted to share one project in particular that was quite a conversation piece! This advent calendar was made by Pam Wood based on Beate John's tutorial HERE. Pam's Advent Calendar uses Stampin' Up!'s Dashing DP, and Wilton metal tins to hold a treat for each day. Pam thought it would be a great idea to have this as an advent calendar for herself where her husband could fill each tin with jewelry! LOL!I also promised the weSTAMP ladies that I would post the recipe to the dessert I brought that evening. It is a dessert that I make often that was given to me by my sister-in-law, Barb.

BROWNIE DELIGHT
1 family size pkg. brownie mix
2 - 8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 - 16 oz. cool whip
2 cups cold milk
1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) INSTANT chocolate pudding
caramel syrup
1/2 cup chopped pecans

Bake the brownie mix as directed on package in a 9" x 13" pan. Cool.

Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar for 2 min. Fold in 1/2 of the cool whip. Spread on brownies. Chill 1 hr.

Combine milk and pudding. Refrigerate 5 min. Spread on top of cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 10 min.

Spread remaining cool whip on top of pudding layer. Drizzle caramel topping and sprinkle pecans.


Keep refrigerated.


6 comments:

Michelle said...

I love those advent calendars! Perfect timing with that yummy sounding recipe. I was just searching for some new recipes to try for the holidays, and this sounds delicious.

pescbrico said...

This advent calendar is very lovely!

Rose Ann said...

Your calendar turned out awesome, Nancy!! I love it!

kathleenh said...

I just completed one of the countdown to Christmas calendars myself. It was a very putzy but fun project! I bet the ladies were drooling over it! Thanks for the Brownie recipe. It sounds yummy!

nancy said...

You guys at weStamp just rock...this is way too cool = ) !! Your group must be totally inspired all the time by all your wonderful projects!

Dottie K. said...

Wow this is so cute! I'm loving everything I missed. I'll have to try that recipe - looks yummy. :)