Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Warning: SUNGLASSES Needed to View this Card!

Today's SCS Color Challenge (CC122) was using the colors Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, and Green Galore. I don't even know why I'm posting this, as my judges (my family) all turned their nose up to it. It is so-o-o bright, and darn-right hard on the eyes!
Supplies
Stamps: Sweet Shapes, Happy Everything
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Green Galore, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Green Galore, White Craft
Embellishments: Red Gingham Ribbon, Turquoise Paper Clip (non-SU)

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE this card. . .and love your blog! I just found it through the comment you left on mine--THANKS! To answer your question, the ladybug card from Beate was a 3.25"x6.25".

Corie said...

Great job with the brights. I know they are not the easiest to use.

One Fat Girl said...

LOVE IT!!!