Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I GOT A RAK! I GOT A RAK!

In my mail today was a FUN SURPRISE ... a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) from Chat Wszelaki, aka nitestamper on SCS. Chat is THE most talented stamper and papercrafter that I know! She has been participating in the daily SCS challenges for only a few short weeks but a long-time stamp artist. I'm so glad she's finally sharing her work with the masses on SCS! Wait until you see her GALLERY ... it is AMAZING! She has an incredible eye for color, design and layout! I check her gallery DAILY to see what new creations she's come up with! THANK YOU, Chat!

Chat's thank you card highlights the use of the All About Gratitude Jumbo Wheel (Level 3 Hostess Set '07, pg. 24) in the background, Office Accoutrement (pg. 114), and Seeing Spots (pg. 121), and the NEW In Colors of Groovy Guava and Blue Bayou. She even added glitter to the wheeled background! Isn't it gorgeous?!

No comments: